1.7

Aura Roboclean - They did not fulfill agreement

I purchased my RoboClean over a year ago. Love it, except I paid for the filter replacements (10 were promised)- I have never received any of them.

Every phone number I had for the company has been disconnected. The original sales rep said "good luck getting anything". I have emailed the company and have received notice, many times, that someone in the USA would contact me- NEVER HAPPENED. I am not going to be able to continue using my vacuum if I can not replace the filter.

Very disappointed. Wish someone could help me.

Aura Roboclean Verified Representative

Please contact Roboclean USA at 916-245-3828 for further assistance.

Aura Roboclean Verified Representative

Please contact us at 916-245-3828 This is a direct line for the USA RoboClean .

Who did you purchase your vacuum from? Scott Morris?

I've been scammed also and my creditor is trying to help me out but no one else has called aqua finance to complain. If it was him please reply!

@Anonymous

My name is james I’m the new importer for Roboclean for the USA Please contact Me at 9162453828 And I will Assist you in resolving issues or concerns .

View more comments
LegitimatePademelon204
Review #1530549 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Aura Roboclean - Great air purifier

We purchased our Roboclean 3 months ago, and it has been the best decision we have made for our family! First off, it acts as an air purifier 24/7 which means I clean up a FRACTION of pet hair (I have a long haired dog and cat) from the floors than I used to.

Secondly, my carpeted stairs and microfiber couch have never been cleaner. The stairs feel fluffy and squishy instead of matted and intertwined with black dog hair. Being able to easily clean all of my hardwood floors & baseboards, dust my electronics, pictures and shelves with one machine and with no chemicals has made me feel so grateful!

On top of just loving the Roboclean itself, learning about the quality of indoor air and being able to protect my family has been a huge blessing. We owned a Dyson before this, and we thought we had a good product.

It has proved to be less than amazing, they just have really good marketing. Dry filters don't work no matter if they are in a $500 Dyson or a $3500 Kirby. Water as a filter is genius and it's really not hard to clean out, so totally worth the extra step.

I didn't have $3000 in my bank account when we had our presentation, so I am so grateful that they offered me a payment plan. I would pay $100 a month for the rest of my life if I meant I would be able to keep this machine in my home.

Don't be scared of the price tag, folks! Realize that these Dealers are doing their best to provide for their families as well, so you are able to help other people just like yourself instead of throwing money away to some billion dollar company.

DarkMinkeWhale680
Good quality
Review #1512408 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Aura Roboclean - Superior Suction , affordable , No bags

About two months ago a middle-age man knocked on my door. I was a little hesitant to let him in but he seem nice.

He started show me the roboclean Almost immediate He showed me everything the machine does !! and I purchased it two hours later so far I love the way it cleans the air and the remote control is handy !! coming from Kirby avalir !! can tell you that this is a way better vacuum as far as suction and ease of use !!

I’m really happy that I no longer have to buy bags or belts !! Would highly recommend just make sure you don’t pay full price .

salesman it will give you a good deal if you hold up and stand your ground !!! Overall I would recommend

Read

Was your vacuum purchased in the US? Trying to figure out how to replace filters that were supposed to be sent to me months ago and my representative gave me a phony warranty

@Anonymous

Please contact Roboclean USA at 916-245-3828

BelovedSeaUrchin
Review #1461615 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.4

Aura Roboclean - Heavy Machine

I don't like this machine because it is too heavy to handle. I don't know how senior citizens are able to.

I have arthritis in my fingers and wrist and shoulders. I wanted to return it a couple of days later but they told me I was over my 3 day limit. I had it for 4 days, at that time I hadn't even used it.

I think the saleman came to the wrong area to sell because this is a senior area, and I would be willing to bet that I was the only stupid one out there that did. So now I'm willing to take a loss and sell for a lot less then they charged me.

ShimmeringCougar
I didn’t like
How the salemen showed something then switch
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction
Review #1453598 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.6

Aura Roboclean - Amazing Air Purifier Vaccum

I live in California nice girl came up to my door and offered a free Furniture and carpet cleaning . At first I was skeptical but after seeing everything that this machine does it blew me away !!!

I purchase this machine six months ago and I couldn’t be any happier I don’t have to buy bags I don’t have to buy any belts. They were super awesome and called me today to see how machine was performing .And if i had any questions or concerns.They deserve to be recognized don’t let the negative reviews for you have to see it for yourself !!

JuniorBorderCollie
Good quality
Review #1397862 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.7

Aura Roboclean - Best water vacuum out there

i’m disappointed to see negative reviews Ive had my roboclean for over 10 years and I used to have a rainbow before .by far lighter and more affordable than rainbow would never buy another vacuum .

SteelBarracuda
Review #1389936 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Aura Roboclean - Disappointed/robbed

The phones are all disconnected! I was scammed big time!

Read
Review #1272353 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1272353.

Aura Roboclean - Fantastic product and after sales service

You who is giving your so call comments must be a rainbow dealer... is this how you were taught by rainbow to criticize other competitors...

hmmm how small you can be... guess what, I rather buy my machine from roboclean because they are truthful about what I'm purchasing and they don't criticize the rainbow. In fact they praise the rainbow... I bought my machine 10 years ago and it is still running fantastic and their after sales service is fantastic...

They call and inform you on a yearly basis to send it in for your regular check up..

I bought my machine from Malaysia and the sales person is still serving me till today. If you want a fantastic advisors who promises and never fails to deliver is Danny ( Roboclean Malaysia ).

Read

this is almost complete cleaning system, and i amazed with its power and the built-in shampooer we even used it to wash our bed and dry in two hours or sometimes less. glad to have AURA ROBOCLEAN SPLUS.

Good quality
Review #1226688 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1226688.

Aura Roboclean - Not Worth It - Cheap Plastic body and Expensive

The control unit burned out, no spares available. No service agents not available.

It is the cheapest manufactured, most expensive machine ever manufactured. Please if you are trying to copy Rainbow Vacuum Cleaners, then at least have the initiative to manufacture something as good or at least as close as possible to Rainbow.

If you are going for cheap manufactured product, then price it so that it is at least one quarter of the Rainbow price, as your quality or lack there of is far inferior to the Rainbow product. If you want to get into the market properly either jack up quality or reduce price accordingly

Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1168701 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1168701.

Aura Roboclean Vacuum Cleaner Review

Awesome product! The best vacuum ever, with multiple functions.

I totaly love it!! Great price as well.

Humacao, Humacao
Good quality
Review #927273 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer927273.